If you want to travel this weekend by road passing through Lagos-Ibadon Expressway, it’s advisable you do that Today (Tuesday) or Tomorrow (Wednesday) because Lagos-Ibadon Expressway will be very busy starting from Thursday, due to the following programs.
(1)Eid-il-Adha – Friday, 1st September 2017
(2)The Redeemed Church…..Holy Ghost Service –Friday, 1st September 2017
(3) Mountain of Fire’s Power Must Change Hands – Saturday, 2nd September 2017
(4)Although Ojude-Oba Festival at Ijebu-Ode will hold on Sunday, 3rd September 2017, it is also important you are informed and guided ahead.
If you must however travel on Thursday, is it suggested to use the following alternative routes:
- Sango Ota-Ifo-Abeokuta-sagamu/interchange-Ijebu/Ode-Benin/Ore Expressway
- Victoria Island-Lekki-Epe-Ijebu/Ode-Benin/Ore Expressway
- Ikorodu-Itoikin-Benin/Ore Expressway
- Mowe Ofada-sagamu/interchange-Ijebu/Ode-Benin/Ore Expressway.